Fly Kan® U3TRANS-2 USB 3.0 Data Transfer Cable for Mac and Windows | email@example.com
USB 3.0 Data Transfer Cable for Mac and Windows
- Quickly and easily transfer all of your Windows® or Mac files to your new computer
The transfer cable saves you time and effort when you’re upgrading to a new computer. You can transfer your files and settings quickly over USB 3.0, also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1, with file transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps. Plus, there are no additional drivers to install when connecting your computers, because the necessary software is stored on the cable.
The data transfer cable supports a wide range of operating systems, working with Windows and Mac. The USB 3.0 transfer cable lets you transfer files between two computers including Windows to Windows, Windows to Mac, Mac to Windows, and even Mac to Mac.
The data transfer cable is compatible with Windows Easy Transfer software for migrating to newer versions of Windows, up to Windows 8. Plus, the built-in PCLinq software also allows file transfers in any direction between compatible operating systems, including Windows 10.
• When you upgrade to a new computer, transfer files and settings from your older PC or Mac
• An easy solution for transferring documents, photos, music and other files to your new computer • Use it with Mac OSX 10.x, Mac OS X and Windows 7, 8, Vista and XP with no CD or download required
• Transfer files from your old computer to your new computer quickly
over USB 3.0 (5 Gbps)
• Wide operating system support, works with Windows and Mac
• Compatible with Windows Easy Transfer and PCLinq software for migrating to newer versions of Windows (including Windows 10 via PCLinq)
• PCLinq software for file transfer in any direction between any compatible OS
• Software is stored on cable - no CD or download required
• Convenient 2m cable length