Fly Kan® AVC03M-C S-Video / Composite to USB Video Capture Cable | email@example.com
Fly Kan® S-Video / Composite to USB Video Capture Cable
- Capture and convert an S-Video or Composite video on your PC, as digital media
The AVC03M-C USB 2.0 S-Video & Composite Video Capture Cable offers an easy to use analog video capture solution, enabling you to grab video from an S-Video or Composite video source, as well as the accompanying 2-channel RCA audio, to your Windows® computer.
The cable connects to your desktop or laptop computer through USB 2.0, and is compact enough to fit in the palm of your hand, providing a conveniently portable video capture solution that's more than suitable for use with laptops and desktop computers alike.
An easy-to-use device for recording analog video to your computer from external sources, such as a VCR or camcorder the AVC08 offers the perfect solution for Betamax or VHS video capture, with real-time MPEG-1, MPEG-2.
• Convert VHS home movies to digital format - Connect your VCR, camcorder, or any other analog video source to your Mac or PC and capture your audio/video in MPEG 1/2 format
• Import recorded videos onto your Mac® or Windows® computer for editing, and make your own compilation
• Works with Windows 10 / 8 / 7 computers
• Choose from MPEG-1, MPEG-2 video encoding
• Features TWAIN support for use with various software titles
• Supports NTSC, PAL video capture
• Up to 30 fps analog video capture capability at maximum resolution of 720x480(NTSC) / 720x576(PAL)
• Plug and Play device installation, requires no power adapter
• Small and lightweight design offers convenient portability for on-thego applications