Fly Kan® UM05 V.90 56K Dial-up External Serial Modem | email@example.com
Fly Kan UM05 V.90 56K Dial-up External Serial Modem
- V.90/K56flex V.34/V.32bis Modem Device Sets for Desktop
This modem plugs into any computer with a serial / RS-232 port of a computer also works with any device that can provide RS-232 signaling for Transmit, Receive, and Ground. The UM05 is ideal for use with point-of-sale devices and dumb terminals which do not provide DTE signaling. The UM05 is fully compatible with the V.90 international standard and will also communicate at V.34 and slower speeds.
• External serial modem
VPower adapter (*To be specified)
• Serial cable (connects to the DB9 port on a Windows PC)
• Quick Start
• A computer with a serial port (also called RS-232 port, modem port, or COM port)
• To send and receive faxes, the modem must be connected to a computer running fax software.
• Voice mail and message playback requires a computer with a soundcard and compatible software. A microphone is required to record a personalized greeting message.
• Supported data modulations: ITU-T V.90, V.34 and V.32bis.
• Fax modem send and receive rates up to 33.6 kbps.
• Serial Port speeds up to 230.4 kbps ( ITU-T V.24 (EIA/TIA-232-E))
※ Compatible Fly Kan USB232A-B
• Supports Voice/TAM/telephony extensions mode and Handset
• AudioSpan simultaneous audio/voice and data
• Communication software compatible AT command sets
• 9 LED status lights: MR, TR, TxD, RxD, OH, CD, AA, HS, PWR
• Remote access to an Internet Service Provider (ISP)
• Sending / Receiving Fax
• Online service, or POS and ATM transactions