Fly Kan CU200 USB 3.0 to Dual Port Gigabit Ethernet Adapter NIC w/ USB Port
USB 3.0 to Dual Port Gigabit Ethernet Adapter NIC w/ USB Port
- Add two Gigabit Ethernet ports and a USB 3.0 pass-through port to your laptop through a single USB 3.0 port
The CU200 USB 3.0 to Dual Port Gigabit Ethernet Adapter lets you add two Gigabit Ethernet ports to your laptop or Ultrabook™ computer through a single USB 3.0 port, and features an integrated USB 3.0 pass-through port that keeps your USB port available for use with external storage or other peripherals. Each RJ45 port supports 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet and is fully compatible with IEEE 802.3i/u/ab standards.
This 2-port USB LAN adapter is a versatile solution for connecting to two separate physical networks simultaneously, leveraging the 5 Gbps speed of USB 3.0 to provide dedicated gigabit bandwidth to each port. The dual USB NIC is also ideal for providing dedicated physical network interfaces to virtual machine configurations. Great for IT administrators that require dual-homed or multi-homed host systems.
The USB 3.0 NIC supports IPv4/IPv6 packet Checksum Offload Engine (COE) and TCP large send offload to reduce the load on your CPU, as well as Jumbo Frames, full-duplex operation with 802.3x flow control, and VLAN tagging for an efficient and full-featured USB network adapter.
• Business or IT professionals that need to connect to two separate networks simultaneously
• Run a virtual machine(s) on a workstation, with access to separate physical network connections
• Replacement for a failed built-in Gigabit Ethernet port on a laptop
• Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports through a single USB connection
• Integrated USB 3.0 pass-through port
• IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T) compatible
• Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction (Auto MDIX)
• IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging support
• Up to 4K Jumbo Frame support
• Supports Checksum Offload (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) and Large Send Offload
• Compact, lightweight design for maximum portability